Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide 2017 : For Him
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Gift Guide 2017 : For Him

Apparently, the most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner.
I've been in a blur of family.work.sleep..repeat I must say, it just kinda crept up on me this year. 
But, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get away from Christmas shopping.
The list gets shorter but somehow, more expensive. Anyone else?
Today, I'm sharing my picks for the men in your life. 
Bonus points for gifts that are really for you, like the first one.
Ahem.


1. Tell me this doesn't look like the coziest hoodie you've ever seen. Men + velour = not so sure but I'm thinking it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out, see last line above. I mean really, it's the gift that just keeps on giving. Available at Bloomingdales, here, $80. {25% off now for f+f event}

2. My dad is obsessed with Sudoku. OBSESSED. When I'm picking up Ava after work, I often find him at the kitchen table solving a puzzle. I think he would love this wooden version that you can play again + again. Find it here, $18.

3. My nephew came to visit this past weekend following an afternoon of Christmas shopping. He smelled ridiculously good - and this Valentino Intense cologne is what he was wearing. Think clean, woodsy and modern. Also, rockstud bottle? YES PLEASE. Available here, $90.

4. The older I get, the more I like things from the past. I recently dug out a bunch of my old records and honestly, what a trip. It really does bring you back to a time when things were so much simpler - I think this is the perfect gift for any say, 35+ something or anyone who actually knows that at one point in time, we actually used to buy physical music. What? What?
Find it here, $80.

5. I almost {key word almost} forgot about Acca Kappa since their store in Etobicoke closed down. Good news! All of the product is still available on-line through their site. 
This is a long-time favourite of mine; the quality and the smell (!) is incredible. 
Try the hand cream for your powder room. Trust me, you'll thank me. 
For him, this might be a nice addition. Available on-line, here. $38.

6. I have been a longtime fan of Canadian line Matt and Nat; all vegan with simplistic styles that are always right. This messenger bag is perfection non? And the price won't break the bank. Plus, they literally last forever. Available here, $220.

7. OK, so here's something. These Salvatore Ferragamo gancini slides would make the perfect addition to his travel wardrobe - PLUS, it would mean he would actually need to travel somewhere. PLUS, it would have to be warm. PLUS, he would need company.
So really, yet again, it's a gift for you diguised as a gift for him. 
And really, aren't those the best kind? Find them here, $195.

So tell me, have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
I'm a no.
#sigh

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.